Hello readers, your one and only source to self-love is writing again.
Today’s post is gonna be a self-love journal.
You think you wont need a journal on self-love? Let me tell you that you do.
So pick up your pen and start answering, because you need to know more about you.
And why you have to answer? Simply because I will be watching you, How am I gonna do that? That’s a secret I’ll never tell.
Who do you think you are?
- What is your favorite personality trait?
- How many people do you think you’ve made smilein your lifetime?
- What would your children/future children saythey loved about you?
- What is one thing you look forward to everyday?
- Who is your hero, and what makes you tworelatable?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Look at your hands. Write something positiveabout them.
- What does your ‘best day ever’ look like?
- What’s your one word of intention today?
- Today I will/have accomplish(ed)…
- What’s your wildest lifetime goal and how canyou achieve it?
- Five things that make me really happy are…
- How do you want to be remembered?
- Write a thank you letter to your body for allit is capable of.
- I forgive myself for…
- What do you look and feel like when you aremost confident?
- What is something you do better than yourpeers?
- Name 5 traits that make you a good person?
- Free Write [positive]
- What do you want more of in your life?
- If you were a flower, what kind would you be?
- What would make your teenage self-proud of younow?
- Describe yourself through the eyes of a lovedone.
- List 24 things that make you smile.
- My favorite quote is…
- What does self-love mean to you?
- What positive changes have happened in thelast year?
- I deserve happiness because…
- What are 5 things you’re grateful for thisweek?
- How will you make next month a great month
Tell me your answers daily.